RN’s in Colorado are heading back to school in search of higher paying nursing jobs. With an RN to bachelor of science in nursing, Colorado nurses have access to a wealth of career opportunities. The Colorado Board of Nursing has named these top 10 nursing specialties as the highest paying in the state:
- Colorado Nurse Anesthetist.
- Colorado Nursing Executive.
- Colorado Nurse Consultant.
- Colorado Nurse Midwife.
- Colorado Nurse Practitioner.
- Colorado Nurse Manager.
- Colorado Clinical Nurse Specialist.
- Colorado Nurse Instructor/Faculty.
- Colorado Nurse Supervisor.
- Colorado Nurse Case Manager.
Flexible RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing Programs Available to Colorado RN’s
RN’s interested in pursuing an RN to bachelor of science in nursing can choose from a variety of Colorado nursing schools. Unique combinations of campus-based and online RN to bachelor of science in nursing programs are available through Colorado colleges and universities, such as:
- Kaplan University Kaplan College – Denver Campus. Online RN to bachelor of science in nursing programs.
- University of Phoenix – Lone Tree Campus. Online Nursing degree programs.
- University of Phoenix – Colorado Springs Campus. RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing Programs.
Some RN to bachelor of science in nursing programs can be completed in as little as 12 months. Admission requirements, tuition, financial aid, and curriculum details are readily available at each Colorado nursing college. To request information from any RN to bachelor of science in nursing program of choice, prospective students are encouraged to submit this brief information request form through College-Pages.com, the leading education and career resource website.