Enjoy the flexibility of online nursing programs, but crave classroom discussion and interaction? Nursing school programs take place at convenient campus locations and on the Internet. The BSN program is combining the best of online and campus-based learning.
Students, who choose to combine online and campus-based nursing programs, spend about one third of their time in the classroom. Nursing school classes throughout the U.S. have a small amount of students and promote classroom interaction. Some of the features of campus-based nursing education include:
- Hands-on classroom instruction.
- Dynamic classroom discussion on relevant nursing topics.
- Day-time, evening, and weekend nursing classes.
- Interaction with an experienced nursing professor.
- Nursing school enrollment at any time of year.
Complement Classroom Learning with Online Nursing Instruction at Nursing School
Approximately two-thirds of the BSN program time is spent in online nursing instruction. Online classes add a new dimension of flexibility to nursing education. Working RN’s are discovering big advantages through nursing school distance classes, such as:
- Studying nursing class material at any time of day or night.
- Attending BSN program classes from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Saving on transportation costs of commuting to a physical nursing classroom.
- Gaining access to interactive student nursing chat rooms.
To find the perfect combination of online and campus-based learning at a nursing school, prospective students are encouraged to search through our many schools offering Nursing degrees. Additional nursing programs at all levels are available through College-Pages.com, the leading education and career resource website.